As we grow, we’ll continue to curate not only drool-worthy items, but useful, and attainably priced ones. Today, we’d like to highlight our current favs in the DIY category.
DIY PINHOLE CAMERA
We made pinhole cameras in my high school photography class. I geeked so hard that I did that math, and made a wide angle, too.
- Square format pinhole camera with light tight clamshell design.
- Images of 24mm x 24mm
- Four settings using 2 apertures plus a soft focus filter
- Up to 50 exposures on a standard roll of 36 exposure film
- Pinhole Cameras allow many really good close up shots due to the DOF (depth of field) of the pinhole
DIY LOMO CAMERA
Get that oh-so-cool lomography look with this model.
- The Recesky DIY Twin Lens Reflex (TLR) Camera
- Quick shutters, small apertures, fast subjects
- Uses standard film and standard processing
DIY GIN KIT
- Makes 750ml of homemade gin.
- Includes Two 375ml Glass Bottles, Fine Stainless Steel Strainer,Stainless Steel Funnel
- Includes One tin of juniper berries & One tin of our secret botanical blend
- Available Refill Flavors: Smokey Blend & Spiced Blend (sold separately)
DIY SCREENPRINTING KIT
Ever wanted to print legit tshirt art? This is perfect way to start up your cool tshirt shop.
- DIY Hinges with Screws
- Wood 16×20 Screen
- 10″ Squeegee
- Green Galaxy & Pitch Black Ink
- Full Supply Kit
- More ink colors here
DIY Arduino Uno 3 Starter Kit
If you read our post on Arduboy and you’re inspired to start from the ground up, this kit is for you.
- Arduino Uno kit is enough to get you started with hundreds of arduino projects
- Includes the Arduino Uno Rev3 Board
- Bread Board — Holder — Jumper Wires — USB Cable — LEDs — DC Motor — Small Servo — Relay
- Includes a total of over 190 electronic parts and components
- 72 page full color Instruction Manual